Come Celebrate the Unique Bond with Rakhi.giftalove.com

In our country, mostof the festivals are male centric. It is the woman who prays for the well being of a brother on the day of rakhi or husband on the day of Karvachauth. Have you ever heard of any festival where a man prays for the woman? Am I sounding like a feminist? I do not have any intention to hurt our traditional feelings, but this is the fact.

As a child, I always used to think that, why can’t any one tie a rakhi around my wrist. Although I loved to tie rakhi on my brother’s wrist and liked the way I was pampered, but I wanted to feel special just like my brother who used to flaunt his rakhi. I also wanted to do the same as a small girl. May be that was because I was jealous of my brother.With time, I realized that it was no longer just wish; rather the idea of wearing a rakhi became a hidden passion. This dream was ultimately fulfilled when I met Riya almost 10 years back.

I had gone for Inter-CollegeFest to Kerala. Riya had also come there to represent her college. The organizers had arranged site-seeing program for the students. We all had gone to visit a temple(I do not remember the name) where the priest offered us rakhis with dry fruits as Prasad,as it was rakhi poornima, and told us that this thread will protect us in the way a brother does.The thread resembled a bracelet rakhi. I felt as if god has heard my wish. I was trying to tie it around my wrist when a girl of almost my age came to me and offered to tie it around my wrist. This was Riya and this is how we met for the first time.

After this incident, we became really good friends. We shared our stories with each other and realized that we are extremely like-minded. I shared my wish of wearing rakhi and told her that it was she who has fulfilled my dream though unknowingly. Our friendship grew really strong over the years.To celebrate our bond of friendship and also to keep the memories of our first meeting, we decided to tie rakhi around each other’s wrist and celebrate the bond of love.

So, for the last nine years we have been doing this in spite of the fact that we stay far away from each other. We are now married and have our family. Riya is now settled in UAE, but the distance could hardly take away our love for each other. Every year through https://www.giftalove.com/rakhi, we send rakhi to each other to celebrate our first meeting. We always select the bracelet rakhi, just like the one which Riya tied around my wrist, for each other to make the occasion more special.

She always sends rakhi with dry fruits to bring a smile on my face.  I avail the rakhi gifts delivery in UAE service and rakhi.giftalove.com make sure that my rakhi and gifts reach her on time. The rakhi gifts delivery in UAE through this online service, made it possible for us to celebrate the joy of life.

Comments