Send your love to Siblings in form of gifts from Rakhi.giftalove.com

Being the only child in my family I used to feel the blues very often. Among all mycousins, I had only one brother. Unfortunately, his mother (my Mausi) died of cancer when he was only 7 and from then on he grew up in my family. I became his everything.So it is needless to say how much I loved him and how much he loved me back. He is 3 years younger to me and always tops my priority list whenever I am shopping stuffs for my cousins. And on the event of rakhi, I would buy rakhi gifts for all my siblings and a Fancy Rakhi for him.

Ashmit, my cute and chubby brother grew up to be a tall dark man with years gone by. He completed his studies to join a major IT company and got posted in Hyderabad. I was lonely again just like when I was 10 years old and thought life would never be the same again with him gone. No matter how much he tried to keep in touch over calls and video chats, I used to feel his absence. However I never gave him the whiff that I am upset lest he would feel very lonely and home-sick. 
 Rakhi was approaching and I decided to send rakhi to Hyderabad via Rakhi.giftalove.com and also to buy Rakhi gifts for all my siblings. Always, Ashmit used to be really excited to receive the fancy rakhi since those were made totally up to date with the latest fashion. Setting my sadness aside, I chalked up this plan of reuniting with all my siblings on this rakhi. Duly I chose a fancy rakhi for my brother and many chocolates, boxes of nuts and dry fruits, potted plants and designer jewellery for all my cousins.

I had to send rakhi to Hyderabad and all other stuffs to Kolkata and I was amazed to find that Rakhi.giftalove.com has the option of sending stuffs not only in India but worldwide. I was also delighted to see that there is a vast collection of different types of gifts to match everyone’s taste and type and one can never grow tired of surfing the website.

After few days, I received replies and phone calls from my cousins thanking me for the gifts saying that they liked those so much and absolutely adored my choice of gifts. I recommended them to try Rakhi.giftalove.com assuring them that even their gifts will be praised since this website is amazing at not just giving gifting ideas, but also at its collection fitting every age, gender and budget.

But the real pleasure came from my brother video calling me flaunting his rakhi-adorned wrist under my nose. I could not help but notice how it shone on his wrist just like I shine with pride whenever I see my little brother has finally grown up to be a man of substance.

Comments